8/6 Elite Membership Application
8/6 Elite is a Members-Only Club for Business Owners and CEOs focused on building sustainable companies with progressive cultures that emphasize accountability and the integration of work and life. Members are growth-oriented and subscribe to a “work hard, play hard” mentality of goal setting and achievement.
To be considered, prospective members must:
- Be vulnerable and willing to share their financial statements with other members.
- Agree to sign a confidentiality statement.
- Attend a minimum of 6/8 meetings.
- Accept accountability to themselves and others for doing whatever they commit to do.
- Join the others on an annual strategic planning off-site.
- Proactively meet with other members between club meetings.
- Pay all dues on time.
- Run a company with at least $10 MM in revenue and 15 employees. Special exemptions are considered for financial companies that manage at least $1 billion in assets.
- Have a growth-oriented mindset for themselves and their company.
- Be generous with your contact database for other members.
8/6 Elite Members enjoy the following fringe benefits:
- Discounts on over 500 luxury hotels.*
- Private jet access in certain locations.*
- Up to $10,000 off on select luxury brand automobiles.*
- Shopping and travel benefits, such as CLEAR access and Hertz President’s Circle.*
- One night of lodging during the annual retreat.
- Special nationally known guest speakers.
- Catered breakfast and lunch at every meeting.
- Individual use of LFIOS, the platform used by club members.
- Access to club members for help in solving problems.
- Placement into a forum eight other members.
- Executive business coaching, upon request.
*Through our relationship with The Founder’s Card. Benefits subject to change.
Become a Member
To make sure the word “elite” always has meaning for this club, membership is a multi-step process.
- Complete the membership application below.
- Meet with Peter Fuller, president of Live Fused for a 90-minute in-person interview.
- Meet with (2) club members individually.
- Attend a club meeting.
- Be approved by members.